Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Does Public Reaction affect Derren's Stage Performances?

You have to wonder how the public's reaction to a stage show affects a performer's performance on subsequent nights. In a January 2014 interview, Derren Brown told the Nottingham Post that it doesn't:

Infamous has been well received by critics and the general public alike. Does that affect you when you're performing?

It doesn't. The only advice I really listen to is my director in the first instance, my producer, and occasionally my manager or the guys that come on tour with me make a point that I think is worth taking on board. ... [A]side from the relief that no one's complaining about it, I don't think it has any effect on the show.

Read the rest of the short interview at: Nottingham Post

No comments: